Monday, March 23, 2015

Feeling Like Rango




SECCION HIDALGO!!!!

Just another average week in Casas Grandes. This week we basically contacted and walked and taught. But there is one quote that came to my attention this week.  It's "de cierto de cierto te digo que estamos en un desierto" (ask Katelyn what that means): but that also explains the title if any of you have seen the movie Rango. Because I feel like Rango...

It's starting to get really pretty here in some parts, spring is starting so the trees are getting leaves and there are a few orchards here that are super pretty. They are full of peach trees and super pink, and I get to see them every day. Also in seccion hidalgo, the farming area of my mission, the fields are super green and the cows are all over the place. 

I don't really have much left to tell you guys.  Sorry. This week wasn't too eventfull.. But we are working harder here and having more success! So I think your prayers and mine are being answered! I love you all and think of you all the time! I hope you all have a phenomenal week! 

Love,
Elder St John


The wagon in front of the first LDS church in Mexico. 


Beautiful Hidalgo


The beautiful desert of Casas Grandes.

No comments:

Post a Comment