Monday, June 6, 2016

All is Well in Hacienda

Soo it was a good week here in Hacienda. We enjoyed teaching many people lesson 2 and enjoyed doing service as well. 

This week we also walked a lot in the hot sun. But I should be losing weight due to the sweat so I'll have my summer bod ready for the beach.

On Monday we had a normal P-day. 

Tuesday we visited 2 less actives and contacted a lot.

Wednesday we helped a man put a door on his gate outside, and he was grateful and we even put an appointment with him for the next day. 

Thursday the man we helped wasn't home.. But we still visited some people and contacted much.

Friday, more hot sun, and we had a great time visiting investigators. We visited Irma and she is still excited for her baptism even!

Saturday we continued working hard and were able to visit the man with the gate! His wife was there and she was also very happy that we came. It was a good week! 

Sunday Irma went to church and we visited a recent convert here from Elder Evans!

And Sunday night we got the calls for transfers! My last transfer - I will be here in Hacienda with Elder Christensen.  I don't know who he is very well but he should be a good companion. I wil let you know all about him next week!

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder St John

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a productive week! Tom and I moved back to good 'ole B-town this weekend. You can walk down the hill from your house to ours in no time now. Can't wait to see you in a few short weeks!

    Love ya,
    Julie (and Tom too)

    ReplyDelete