Monday, June 20, 2016

Hacienda Fun

So I don't have much time to write so this will be quick.

This week we worked really hard, even though it was hot. It got up to 106 on Saturday! But that didn't keep us down. we visited Irma and she is super ready for her baptism next week and we also got to contact some really good references like one from the sisters and one from a member who brought a friend to church. So work is starting to come out. 

We are very happy, and a cool story is that yesterday a member gave me a challenge to eat a Carolina reaper chilie... so I did. And I regret it very much. It was hands down the spiciest thing I have ever eaten and I think I almost died. I have a video but you will have to wait till I get home to see it. lol. But it was a good week!

I love you all and wish you a great late Father's Day and a great week. 

Love,
Elder St John

1 comment:

  1. Glad you survived the chile experience. Guess you have to do it once :-). Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete