Monday, May 2, 2016

It's Good to Be Back


Spencer and Bennie the Bonzai

So I'm back in Juarez and it feels great. The coolest part is that to welcome me back, Juarez gave me a HUGE surprise. It was a stomach infection! It was the best thing ever. I was puking and had diarrhea and I had never been happier in my life with a welcoming gift! We stayed home most of the day on Wednesday and by Thursday I was fine, and now I'm at 100%. 

But it's good to be back. I missed the city.  My companion is awesome. He is from Layton, Utah, and he loves Mexico more than anyone I have ever met. I will send a picture with the email. 


Elder Evans and Elder St. John

We had a cool experience with prayer this week. We were contacting one day and had nothing to do so we decided to say a prayer, and right as it ended, the child of a recent convert talked to us in the street and asked if we had visited his aunt. She is an investigator of ours, so we hadn't. So we decided to visit her. While with her, we had one of the coolest lessons ever with her. It was a true miracle that she was even home! But the Lord answered our prayer. So I invite you all to pray because you can recieve the answers to your prayers. 

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all! 

Love,
Elder St John 

2 comments:

  1. I love the bonzai, and the awesome story about prayer. They really are answered! Enjoy Juarez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder of the miracle of prayer - needed that today :-)

    ReplyDelete