Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 4 in Hacienda de las Torres

So this week was very normal. So I can't complain. But we had lots of fun this week too. 

Monday was just a normal p-day. We bought food and shopped and stuff.. 

Tuesday we visited some less actives and had lots of good time to contact.

Wednesday we contacted a lot, and we did divisiones with Elder Medeiros and Elder Ocampo, our zone leaders.  It went well, I was with Elder Medeiros (one of my companions in the MTC!) and it was really fun.  We had some good lessions and found two new investigators!! It also rained.

Thursday we ended divisions and continued visiting many people. And I was reunited with Elder Evans.

Friday we continued contacting and taught some lessons. 

Saturday we helped some investigators paint a house. And we found a less active that had 15 years of being less active.  We also ate steak which was delicious, and continued visiting people.

Sunday I gave a talk in church; it went well. Everyone applauded at the end of my talk. And we did divisones with two adults from our ward to continue progressing. 

And today cleaned the house and haven't done much else.. but write..

Thats all for this week! I hope you all stay safe and I hope someone puts a Band-aid on Angel Moroni.  I heard he had some bad luck.. 

Love you all.

Love, 
Elder St John

No comments:

Post a Comment