Monday, August 3, 2015

One Year!


Me with a cotton candy and rootbeer slushy.

This past week was a pretty good week! We had some good expiriences with investigators, like finishing some of the lessons with a potential baptism. And we found a super-ready family. 

This Tuesday we went to Mutual and met a new investigator for a different ward, and we set up a few appointments. 

Wednesday I did divisions with Elder Orcutt, my ZL, and I got to go back to FRONTERA for a day.  That was super cool. I saw some old faces and enjoyed a familiar place. 

Thursday I got back to my area and we worked.  

The rest of the week was pretty normal... 

But this Thursday something cool happens. I will finish one year. This Thurdsday will be one year since I went to the MTC! It's crazy. I can't believe how fast time flies! All the things I've seen and done in all such a short time! It's awesome. But I'm super grateful for all your support and all the help you guys have been for me! Sorry for such a short letter.. but it's been an average week... 

But I love you all!!

Love,
Elder St John

No comments:

Post a Comment