Monday, August 24, 2015

Baby Steps


Elder De Olarte, adorable little girl, Spencer

This week was a pretty good week, but it was a pretty big change from what I'm used to. Training is awesome! But a lot different than I thought it would be.

Elder De Olarte is a great Elder and is really smart. It's cool to be with him. I've learned alot in this week from him already. For example, we were teaching an investigator that we have had for a little bit of time now, and I had started to think that we were going to have to stop visiting him. Then all of a sudden my companion invited him to be baptized and he said yes! It was a really cool experience and I'm glad that my companion is a really motivated Elder!

 I don't have much time left to write but I love you all and will let you know more next week! 

Love,
Elder St John

******
Because his letter was so short, here is a little bit more.  He sent to me:  

I'm glad you enjoyed Garhett. [He is an American working at the US Consulate just a few doors from Spencer's apartment.  He stopped by to see Kari last week and report on Spencer.]  He is awesome. He showed me pictures of you all together and that was strange but cool! He said that he really liked all you guys and always says that my dad is awesome, which he is. 

Poor Hayden and Paige. School is no where near as cool as a mission! But one year more and Hayden can serve too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment