Monday, July 11, 2016

Still Love Saint Rose

So all is well here. This last week we worked a lot with the members.  It was really fun. 

Wednesday we took an 18 year old with us to do visits and we ended up contacting. But it turned out great! We contacted one family that let us in right away! I was excited. We shared the restoration and they loved it.  We should be back this week to visit them!  We also contacted another family and they told us to come back Thursday, so we did and the WHOLE family listened to us, and we will be back this week as well. I love contacting.  I hope I can still find investigators and continue being a missionary at home.. because I love it soo much! And that's about it for the week.. Sorry for a short letter, but good news. I now have pics!! Hope you enjoy!

Love,
Elder St John

Elder Christensen with Elder St. John


Me and a horse.



Pic of Elder Gonzales next week por que no tengo! Perdón... 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, and yay for contacting!! I can't wait to see you. Enjoy your last few days!!

    ReplyDelete