Monday, July 18, 2016

CU Soon

So this was my last hot week in Juarez. Pretty sad to think about it. But it's cool to think that in just 2 short days I will be back in good old Bountiful and I'll see all the people I love all over again! I hope you all still like me just as much as I like you! But this letter will be short,, sorry.. 

But I was basically trying not to think about going home this week and did great untill the president called a meeting on Thursday for all the missionaries who are going home and it was pretty cool, but made me realize I can't avoid it, so I just mentally prepared myself to go home and see all of you. And of course I worked harder than ever, we contacted and we taught and we had investigators at church and it was all fun. Working was the best way to spend my time this last week. But the time has come and in 2 days we will be reunited. I can't wait too see everyone! 

I love you all. 

Untill we meet again.

Love,
Elder St John

1 comment:

  1. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete