Monday, March 14, 2016

Liberty

So this week was very good. The zone meeting on Monday went well, and on Tuesday we had a normal day of contacting and working hard. 

Wendesday Ivonne and her 2 kids got interviewed for their baptisms! And on Thursday we went to Ascención, a small town like an hour and 15 min. away from Casas Grandes by bus, to interview someone for their baptism. We stayed there the night and had a good time with the two Elders over there. And on Friday we got back to Alamedas! 

Spencer, Ivonne and children, Elder Camacho


Ivonne and her children

Saturday was a very good day because Ivonne and her 3 kids were baptized!! It was a great expeirence I got to baptize Ivonne, and my companion baptized her 2 kids. And on Sunday I confirmed Juan Pablo, her son. It was a very cool expierience because I have never given anyone the gift of the Holy Ghost! I was very happy to see this family progress and enter the baptismal waters.  

 Saturday we also had a meeting with the President here in Casas, and he talked to us about the new Easter initiative called #Aleluya. After that he took us home but on the way wanted to buy us tacos but we were fasting... :( so no tacos.. 

That's about it for the week.  Yesterday night we got the transfers for the zone and Elder Camacho and I are going to go to a different ward called Libertad.  It's still part of the stake and it's actually the area right next to ours... But its okay, because I'm excited to go over there! It will probalby be my last area! So i will have to make good friends with the members so they all give me dinners before I leave.

But now I'm done. I hope you all had a good week!

Love YOU. 

Love,
Elder St John

No comments:

Post a Comment