Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!!

So 2015 is all over, my only full year with the name Elder.. kind of sad to think about that. But 2016 has many more great things to offer. Who knows what lies in store. But basically this week was pretty good and normal.... Tuesday Elder Moya got to Alamedas so we got to start the year like we did last year, together.  It's good to be back with Elder Moya.  It makes me think back to my first months as a missionary a lot. But we get along well. 

New Years was good.  To start off the New Year I had a whole bowl of menudo. And the funny thing is that I liked it this time... Elder Moya says I'm very Mexican, which I take as a compliment because I've been here for more than a year and it would be embarrasing if I wasn't Mexican by now.  I even have the mustache. Also next week I get to go back to Juarez for another meeting so that means another four-hour bus ride and another stay in the real inn (the hotel we stay in) and that wil be fun. 

But that's about all for this week, we keep contacting and keep finding people so that's always a blessing. I love you all and hope you have a good new year!

Love,
Elder St John

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year Elder St. John!! I hope you had a really nice holiday and that 2016 is an awesome year for you!

    ReplyDelete