Monday, February 16, 2015

Feliz día de amor y amistad

This week was full of love. Especially Friday and Saturday.

Those two days were the days that we used the balloon arch to get references. And it was awesome. I had two whole days of talking to strangers and I loved it. we took a ton of pictures and got a ton of references. 300 to be almost exact. And that's like the highlight of the week... but I'll see what else I can squeeze out.

Time here is getting faster. I really feel like if I blink the day will pass me by. And that's really how it is. We'll be walking to a lesson and I realize that it's like 8 o'clock and that the day is almost over and it's super weird. 

Also I hope you guys are still reading the Book of Mormon because I am. I've actually read it three times since I started my mission, and it's the best thing ever. Our president is trying to get us to read it once every three months and it's a huge blessing to have this challenge. I hope you guys are all reading daily. And if you're not. Please start.
Umm there isn't anything big going on right now soo.. I'll talk to you guys next week! Love you all. Bye!

Love, 
Elder St John

No comments:

Post a Comment