Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Week Three in the CCM


A picture of me in front of the map.
Elder Engberson, Spencer, Elder Medeiros


My whole district: Elder Engberson, me, Elders Cannon, Medeiros, Crowley, Birk, Allred, 
Lambert, Fillmore, Murdock, Chavez

Time is flying by now I can't even believe I've been here for 20 days now. A lot of interesting stuff happened this week! Dad you got the letter about my roommate so that was the main thing that happened this week, but the other thing that happened was on Sunday me and my two companions Elder Medeiros and Elder Engberson are now the new zone leaders so that's pretty cool! All we have to do is welcome the new districts, pick people to pray for church, and basically be the eyes and ears for the branch president! I'm pretty excited about it and so are my companions, especially because we are getting two new districts tomorrow, so it'll be really crazy! 

This week has been pretty boring other than those things. Except there is one other thing that happened. Elder Fillmore left for Spain monday morning at about 6:00 a.m. which was pretty sad, untill he came back like 8 hours later because the Church lost his visa. So looks like our district is lucky enough to have him for a few more days/weeks depending on how long that takes.. 
The language is coming along better everyday! I can finally understand like 80% of what my teacher is saying. which is good because he isn't allowed to speak English since Monday... I found out that I'm allowed to listen to music whenever I'm on the computer so I've listened to like every motab song out there, and even though I'm not the biggest fan of motab I'll take anything at this point. That's about all for this week nothing much has happend! Thank you all so much for the letters emails and packages! I love you all so much!

Con amor,
Elder St. John

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new calling! It's always a learning experience to be called as a leader. Very fun pictures. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete