Monday, December 7, 2015

16 Months

So i now have 16 months since I left home and that is really cool! It's crazy how quick time goes by. 

This was a pretty good week, it went by fast though, because Thursday I went to Juarez, and we had a zone leader training meeting, and got all we needed to give at the zone meeting today! It should be exciting. Today will be my first zone meeting and that's pretty exciting! 

But last week our neighbor was trying to light his gas heater and it caught fire and he almost set his house on fire. We had left the house when he did it, but came back to the house because we forgot something, and saw what had happened. Luckily he didn't get hurt, and we got there in time to call the firemen. So it all turned out fine. 

That's about it for the week.  Sorry for the short letter.  I don't have much time right now to write. But I love you all and hope you have a good week! 

Love,
Elder St. John

1 comment:

  1. That was a close call!! I'm so glad it ended well. Time is going crazy fast. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season there in Mexico. We'll expect some empanadas made by you for our Christmas dinner next year!

    ReplyDelete