Monday, October 19, 2015

5 Mice

This was a good week. It was pretty normal. I just walked around a lot while Elder De Olarte followed me around. We talked to a few drunk people who said we were super handsome and they called me David Becham and Brad Pitt. But I'm pretty sure they only thought I was good looking because they were drunk... but 

We caught 5 mice in our house this week so I think we will call an exterminator. 

I did Divsiones or splits or interchanges or whatever you calll it with Elder Fox and that was really fun. (i was with him when the drunks called us good looking) and on Sunday night we ate with Garhett and me and Elder Fox had a very romantic dinner lit by tiki torches. 

But that's about it for the week! Sorry for the short letter! I still love you all lots!

Love,
Elder St John

1 comment:

  1. This was a really short letter, but I didn't mind because it was so amusing. You are fabulous and I think you are very handsome and I'm not drunk.

    ReplyDelete